Day 1 - 30 November 2023
Chairman’s welcome and opening remarks:
Scoping the full potential of intelligent automation from RPA to cognitive automation: Where are we now?
Chief Digital Officer – Innovation, Automation and Analytics,
10:30AM - Day 1
Deep Dive Fire-Side Chat Setting Realistic Goals and the Smashing Them
Strategy level interview revealing best practice for taking your ambitious and realistic automation road map to the next level
- What can automation not do? Scoping the outer limits of IA within your organisation
- Exploring the intersection of intelligent automation with other emerging technologies including blockchain and the internet of things
- Planning for Generative AI: How to correctly put the building blocks in place at the start of your roadmap
Keynote Panel: Getting to grips with our automation objectives: Are we cost saving, de-risking, innovating or something else?
- Is our goal risk mitigation, cost saving or competitive advantage and what does that progression entail?
- Pinpointing the right processes for automation: Avoiding costly mistakes
- Addressing organizational challenges and change management in the implementation of intelligent automation
- Intelligent automation vs hyperautomation use cases
Director of Digital Strategy
12:15PM - Day 1
Cross industry learning: Fireside chat
AI is coming into its own in the NHS: The positive impact of automation on bottlenecks and customer experience.
James shares his learning on the use of AI to deliver customer experience benefits for patients and large scale operational productivity improvements for clinicians and taxpayers within the NHS.
- Making the right thing to do for the patient be the easiest thing to be done by the clinician
- Aligning clinical capacity to pathway demand
- What can industry learn from data informed decision making at such a massive scale?
New Tech Mini Briefing
Intelligent automation tools and platforms
- Workshop overview of robotic process automation and intelligent process automation tool
Future trends in intelligent automation
- Cognitive automation: Enhancing intelligent automation with cognitive capabilities.
- Intelligent document processing: From OCR to advanced data extraction
- Hyperautomation: Integrating intelligent automation with process orchestration and decision management.
Director of Intelligent Automation
02:40PM - Day 1
Presentation: Leveraging the huge productivity potential of a successful augmented workforce
- Deepen your understanding of role of human talent in an automated workforce: Humans as enablers, validators, and supervisors
- Building effective human-machine collaboration models across your business that allow staff to focus on high-value activities.
- Anticipating disruptions and challenges in your intelligent automation journey
ŠKODA AUTOmation: From Zero to Hero
- Understanding our starting point, and the challenges on the road to excellence.
- Smart Automation: Tailoring automation solutions to unique business demands.
- Mess-ups and lessons learned: What could you do differently?
PANEL Unlocking the power of data: Platform integration, data analytics and other essential building blocks for successful automation
- Getting to grips with the data: Business workflow automation as the bedrock of intelligent automation
- Understanding scalability and integration, and the implications for long term efficiency gains
- Hyper automation in practice: Minimum standards for your system architecture
- Accelerating transformation with automation and generative AI
Director - Data Analytics, Automation and Governance
04:30PM - Day 1
Use Case Deep Dive The GSK experience: Using Automation to create organisational change that enriches our stakeholder experience
Case Study: Our achievements to date and 5 things I’d have done differently
- The role of RPA, AI and other automation within the GSK global stakeholder engagement model
- Transforming internal process: What has been the impact on the patients and healthcare providers we work with?
- Top 5 tips for creating an automation strategy that enriches the way customers experience your brand
Closing re-cap: Chair’s summary
Armand Armand Angeli, Vice-President at the French Association of CFO’s and Controllers, summarises the key ideas and actions from the day