About Cyber Security & Cloud Expo Virtual
A fully online conference covering two days of top-level content and thought leadership discussions looking at the Cyber Security and Cloud ecosystem.
This virtual conference is for the ambitious enterprise technology professional, seeking to explore the latest innovations, implementations and strategies to drive businesses forward.
Consisting of live and on-demand sessions, don’t miss this opportunity to explore this innovative technology and its impact on a range of industries including, manufacturing, transport, supply chain, government, legal sectors and financial services energy, utilities, insurance, healthcare, retail and more!
Our community of industry experts will explore and debate the technological advancements across the digital eco-system and beyond.
Cyber Security & Cloud topics include: Cloud security, evaluating risk, cyber resilience, security ROI, developing essential skills & future progressions
Day 1 - 29 September 2020
The agile CISO
- Exposing the main tenants of CISO success
- The CISO as Digital Trust Leader – How can we bridge the trust gap?
- Integrating security & legal as part of digital transformation
It’s a knockout! Navigating the vendor selection process
- Assessing which technologies to use and why – what is a worthwhile investment?
- What has longevity, scalability and interoperability, and how useful is an ‘enterprise grade’ solution?
- Identifying legacy and integration issues and strategies for overcoming them
- Technology silos: Should they be avoided or are they important for certain business functions?
Live webinar panel
Protecting your bubble: How strong is your network defence?
Developing a business-driven security strategy
- Ensuring your security team supports your company’s strategic goals
- Are you getting the most bang for your buck in terms of cyber spend?
- How can you identify key risk indicators and hit KPIs?
Smart Cyber – How can AI manage risk?
- In cyber, AI can improve threat intelligence, prediction & protection.
- How can you leverage AI to improve your security capabilities?
- Moving from detection to investigation
Making security sexy – The psychology behind awareness
- Everyone knows not to open a spam email, yet people are still hooked by phishing. Can you buy, train or educate to change human behaviours?
- Awareness does not equal behaviour – can cyber security progress without behavioural change?
- Examples of organisations excelling in this space
Day 1 – Lunch hour & Speed networking on Grip
Visit the TechEx app to join our speed networking hour now!
*For more information on getting the TechEx app to join our virtual networking opportunities follow the link HERE
Panel: Getting cloud security right amid COVID-19 in partnership with IEEE
- Threats, risks and opportunities.
- What are cloud providers doing for companies during the pandemic?
- Getting employees up and running remotely – the security risks with greater workloads and open buckets.,
- Should cloud providers bear more of the shared responsibility load during this time?
- Security best practices for hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Live webinar panel
Building your Cyber resilience
- What is resilience and why is it so important to organisations?
- What are the steps organisations need take to be more resilient due to COVID-19 hacks?
- How can organisations protect and recover critical assets information after an attack?
- Examples of this in practice.
Security ROI – how to get the board on board
- Are you breach ready?
- Identifying where the biggest improvements can be made to your cyber security policy
- Evaluating the cost of a potential breach and the most cost-effective solution to industry-specific threats
- How important is a good cyber-education?
It’s a tricky business – How to evaluate risk
- Physical systems – metrics, access and devices
- People, processes & products
- Who’s job is it anyway? How strict should we be when working with other companies?
Attracting & retaining the best talent – staff as the first line of defence
- The cyber skills shortage is still the number one cause of rising security incidents – where do we start?
- How to accelerate & improve the recruitment process
- How can support from government be useful?
- Improving & encouraging diversity
The future of cyber security: where do we go from here?
- The future of cyber security correlates with the future of information technology. How much of an impact will security have in our business and personal lives?
- How will advancements in smart devices, artificial intelligence and big data impact the industry?
- Developments in the attacker ecosystem.